WINNER WILL BE AWARDED $250 + Trophy
Competitors must have a show car ticket. No additional fee to compete. Maximum of 16 entries allowed. To reserve a space to guarantee your entry please email email@example.com with your full name, email address, and car make and model. Pre-Registration is required at Car Show central the day of the event before 12PM.
- Any driver entered in the Burnout contest must have a valid driver’s license.
- No one under 18 yrs of age is allowed to participate.
- Seat Belts must be worn and properly adjusted during competition.
- Passengers will not be allowed; drivers only in vehicle.
- Motorcycles and ATV’s are not allowed.
- Every entry will be inspected for safety features before the contest.
- Vehicle must have: All lug bolts, brake check, steering check and tire check
- Vehicle must have hubcaps, beauty rings, or anything on the wheels that can come loose removed.
- Maximum amount of 3 tries permitted.
- Only water will be permitted on the tires. No chemicals allowed.
- If there is excessive tire hop car or truck will be stopped.
- If a tire or engine blows, please stop vehicle immediately.
- The driver must be in control of the vehicle at all times staying in the middle of the lane. If the vehicle begins to fishtail, you agree to immediately stop your vehicle.
- You agree to stop your vehicle if you are flagged to stop by an official.
- Only the car is allowed in the burnout area. No crew members allowed. No holding of cars permitted.
- Competitors must have DOT street tires. No slicks allowed.
- Winner will be determined by burnout crowd applause.
- Officials have the right to deny entry or stop any vehicle if necessary.
- CONTESTANTS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO COMPETE.
*Rules last updated on 4/16/15. Rules are subject to change without notice.