LOW CAR LIMBO IS ON SUNDAY MAY 7, 2017
WINNER WILL BE AWARDED $100 + Trophy
Maximum of 16 entries. To reserve a space to guarantee your entry please email email@example.com with your full name, email address, and car make and model. Pre-Registration is required at Car Show central the day of the event before 12PM.
Competitors will drive under our "LIMBO" set up and the car that doesn't knock off the bar wins!
- CAR MUST BE BELOW 5 FEET TALL TO COMPETE.
- 5 MPH Speed Limit when competing.
- Car MUST drive under limbo bar. Car cannot be pushed or pedaled.
- All parts connected to the car (including antennas) cannot touch the bar.
- Maximum of 2 minutes to attempt to pass under limbo.
- Any driver entered in the limbo contest must have a valid driver’s license.
- Seat Belts must be worn by the driver and properly adjusted during competition.
- Motorcycles and ATV’s are not allowed.
- Every entry will be inspected for safety features before the contest.
- You agree to stop your vehicle if you are flagged to stop by an official.
- Winner will be determined by whoever does not hit the limbo bar
- Officials have the right to deny entry or stop any vehicle if necessary.
- CONTESTANTS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO COMPETE.
*Rules last updated on 4/16/15. Rules are subject to change without notice.